52% of families have someone they want to ban from holiday get-togethers. We don’t want you to be that person. Find out how with today’s list Things You Should Never Do at a Family Gathering over the Holidays.
- Stuff the turkey with anything other than your hand.
- Start a sentence with the phrase, “Kanye has a point about . . . “
- Show off any body modifications that require you to remove clothing.
- Make fun of Uncle Darryl’s meth-mouth.
- Turn off football for something on Hallmark.
- Teach your three-year-old niece to swear.
- Announce you’re having a baby . . . with someone at the gathering who’s not your husband.
- Conclude a big meal by loosening more than your belt.