A poll finds that Americans will be most appreciative of their kids this Thanksgiving. In case you’re wondering why, check out today’s list of the . . . Top 5 Reasons Why Parents Are Thankful for Their Kids.
- Stretch marks are like free tattoos!
- Repeatedly catching the stomach flu toughens the gag reflex.
- Installing a car seat proves your body can contort into positions you never thought possible.
- If you’re ever on a game show and the final question was “What are the lyrics to every song from ‘Encanto’?”, you’d win a million dollars!
- If you die and go to hell, it will be a breeze thanks to all those trips to Disney.
- All those years of spoon-feeding has made you a master of airplane noises.
- Before kids, it took hours just to get off the futon. After kids, you can paint the house during a 45-minute nap.
- Stepping on a Lego dramatically expanded your library of obscenities.
- It’s fun to have someone in your life who looks like you. But, with hope.