A company is selling man-sized emotional support teddy bears for people craving companionship. But before you get one, we encourage you to consider the message it may send to others using today’s list of Things Owning a Man-Sized Emotional Support Teddy Bear Says About You.
- For some reason, I think owning this isn’t as sad as just being lonely.
- I’ll do whatever it takes to get into the carpool lane.
- They call me “high-roller” at Build-a-Bear.
- Unlike most desperately single people, I have no interest in owning a cat.
- My parents are really disappointed in me.
- Thanks to me, there’s a company that makes man-sized emotional support teddy bears going, “Holy crap . . . we actually sold one!”
- I have too much discretionary income.