Fake smiles and family gatherings go hand in hand . . . especially during the holidays. But what other miserable scenarios force us to bust out the artificial happiness? Find out with today’s list of the . . . Top 5 Situations Where We Always Fake Smile.
- Opening our front door to find someone with a clipboard.
- Meeting our daughter’s boyfriend who has an eyebrow piercing.
- Getting dragged onstage by a magician.
- Singing “Happy Birthday” to our jerk coworker in the break room.
- Sitting through our kid’s never ending tee-ball at-bat.
- Checking out with the “chatty” cashier at Trader Joe’s.