36% of Americans say our garage is so cluttered that it can’t fit a car. And 100% of those Americans blame that lack of space on all the stuff from today’s list Things You Find in Every Garage.
- Exercise equipment that fell into disrepair from overuse. Okay, neglect.
- The “Scarface” poster she made you take down.
- Christmas lights. Or. . . the box where your Christmas lights would go if you didn’t leave them up all year.
- A recliner covered in so many stains even Goodwill’s like, “Yeah . . . no.”
- A string with a tennis ball dangling from it.
- An empty fish bowl. (Rest in peace, Gilly Eilish!)
- A bucket of balls you used to toss with your kid until you both realized you hate baseball.