Things You Find in Every Fast Food Meal
- A translucent pickle.
- Enough cholesterol to make your heart file a restraining order.
- A balled-up wad of napkins already stained with grease.
- A sprig of lettuce that can be easily peeled off and thrown in the trash because . . . produce, ewww!
- A lone French fry in your onion rings. Or a lone onion ring in your French fries. Or neither, if the drive-thru dude was so high he left it out of your order.
- A sauce packet you have to use your teeth to open.
- A patty that the restaurant claims is meat but DNA tests came back inconclusive.