Here are some prompts to get you started. Think of the following questions and activities as jumping-off points for mindful consideration.
1. Name three activities that you love, and that rejuvenate, inspire, and energize you.
2. Are these activities related to specific jobs, or could they be hobbies?
3. What opportunities do you have to pursue these activities? For example, can you take a class or volunteer? Do you know someone in the field?
4. Talk to friends and brainstorm together. Sharing your feelings with others is always more effective than ruminating or obsessing alone. Talking to a therapist about lifestyle changes is also a great start.
5. Find a mentor. Having a mentor in your field of interest is the express lane to achieving your dreams.