One in five Americans say they’ve seen a ghost . . . which is cool. But not as cool as TALKING to a ghost. So next time you pass a poltergeist, break the ice with anything from today’s list of Conversation Starters to Use on a Ghost.
- Why don’t you look like Patrick Swayze?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how accurate is the Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland?
- Are you always moaning because you’re a Detroit Lions fan?
- When you respond to someone’s text, are you still ghosting them?
- Don’t you know you’re not supposed to wear white after Labor Day?
- Will you ask Bob Saget what happened in his hotel room?
- How do you use a Ouija board if you’re dyslexic?
- Is Casper a jerk in real life?