A recent poll found about half of us see our closest friend at least once a week. And a third of us text them at least once a day. Not everyone deserves that “best friend” status though.
According to the survey, here are the top ten ingredients for a long-lasting friendship . . .
1. Trust. Your friendship could be at risk if you ever break each others trust.
2. Listening to each other.
3. Supporting each other.
5. Always being there when you need them.
6. You have a similar sense of humor.
7. You’re thoughtful toward each other.
8. Shared morals and values.
9. Shared interests.
10. You just love hanging out with each other.