According to ultrasounds, fetuses scowl when exposed to kale. But kale-bashing isn’t just a trend with the unborn. In fact, it’s so repellant we can only think of stuff we SORTA detest as much as it . . . which you’ll see with today’s list Things We Hate Almost as Much as Kale.
- Tongue cuts.
- That hinky wheel on the shopping cart.
- The middle seat on a plane . . . next to someone with a companion ferret.
- Guys who still say “That’s so money.”
- Armpit stains that ruin an otherwise awesome T-shirt.
- That weird abdominal pain you get from contorting to see what size jeans you’re wearing while you’re in the department store.
- Couples who don’t comply with the “Kiss Cam.”
- Getting stuck behind a student driver.
- Stepping in gum . . . barefoot.