Vintage rock band T-shirts are in style with young people. But, vintage BANDS? Not so much. Want to find out if that kid in the AC/DC T-shirt is a poser? Check out today’s list of Signs Someone Isn’t Really an AC/DC Fan.
- Their favorite band member is the guy who bit the head off a bat.
- They see Angus Young in that uniform and scream, “There’s a child in the band?!”
- They think “You Shook Me All Night Long” is about insomnia.
- They call the band “A. C. Lightning Bolt. D. C.”
- When you take them to a concert, they ask “Where’s the guy with the top hat?”
- When you call out “For those about to rock . . . “, they respond, ” . . . we recommend noise-cancelling headphones so you don’t disturb others.”
- They swear things haven’t been the same since Yoko came into the picture.
- After Brian Johnson asks the crowd for requests, they shout “‘Mel’s Bells’!”
- Their response to “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap”? “Well, THAT’S a bad business model.”