Happy Labor Day weekend! Of course, we all know the first rule of Labor Day . . . but what about other unwritten laws of fashion? Find out with today’s list of Fashion Rules Other than “Don’t Wear White after Labor Day”.
- Don’t wear a tank top after you get shoulder hair.
- Don’t wear Kirkland Signature if you’re under 70.
- Don’t wear a popped collar after 1987.
- Don’t wear denim-on-denim unless you’re Jay Leno.
- Don’t wear a pinkie ring unless you sell cigarettes out of your trunk.
- Don’t wear a Steph Curry jersey after you strain your back attempting a lay-up.
- Don’t wear a Yankee hat after you cross the Boston city limit.
- Don’t wear Crocs. That’s it. Just don’t wear Crocs.