According to a poll, quality time with our families and a clean house give us HOURS of happiness. In other words, people lied to a pollster. Don’t worry. We have what they really wanted to say thanks to today’s list of Things We’re Too Ashamed to Admit Actually Make Us Happy.
- Kicking our kid’s butt in “Candyland.”
- YouTube videos where someone takes something serious and adds farts.
- A BMW covered in bird poop.
- Scamming a second, third, and fourth sample from the Sam’s Club lady by faking interest in the product.
- High school reunions where everyone’s fat, bald, and divorced.
- Watching a person melt down after the vending machine eats their dollar.
- Canceled weddings.