A poll finds that many of us regret giving up the recorder . . . you know, that flute wannabe from third grade that makes the kazoo look cool. Our surprising regrets don’t end there, as you’ll see with today’s list of Most Common Regrets.
- Getting Spring Break tattoos.
- Buying our kid the soundtrack to “Encanto”.
- Asking our uncle what he REALLY thinks of Kamala Harris.
- Sharing an elevator with Gary Busey.
- Meeting a Tinder date in an alley.
- Loudly proclaiming that this for SURE will be the Cowboys’ year.
- Anything we’ve ever done in Vegas after 1:00 a.m.
- Making eye contact with that guy on the bus talking to himself.