According to Psychology Today, here’s what women want:
1. We want to be treated as equals, not second-class citizens.
2. We want to feel seen and heard.
3. We want our feelings to be respected and validated.
4. We want to feel safe and supported.
5. We want to share core values with our partners.
6. We want to have the flexibility of having multiple identities instead of being confined to one box (i.e., “wife,” “mom,” “caregiver”).
7. We want to be part of the conversation regarding negotiating roles and expectations within the relationship.
8. We want to have productive and honest conversations and healthy disagreements.
9. We want to establish mutual trust.
10. We want to feel emotionally connected to our partners