Only 13% of us are “all for” gender reveal parties. Probably because most of them suck. Fortunately, we’re here to make sure yours doesn’t with today’s list of Tips for a Perfect Gender Reveal Party.
- Invite Nick Cannon since he’s probably the father.
- Post it on YouTube so the rest of the world can enjoy watching you blow your hand off.
- If you plan to breastfeed, wear a low-cut top since this will also be a goodbye party for your cleavage.
- Don’t bother bringing a fire extinguisher. Burning down a National Park is half the fun!
- Serve booze so guests are as hammered as you were when you got pregnant.
- Only invite people who care. In other words, invite nobody.