Per Google Trends, people asking if extreme summer weather causes diarrhea was the #1 topic this week. For more crazy “from the heat” inquiries, check out today’s list of Top Google Searches during This Week’s Heat Wave.
- Can I sue Al Roker if I spontaneously combust?
- Does beer count as “hydrating”?
- Why does the sun hate me?
- What does it mean when the temperature on my phone just says “Satan’s Butthole”?
- How much is a one-way ticket to Antarctica?
- Should I tell my wife I cheated on her just so she’ll throw some shade?
- Have I died and gone to hell?