A poll finds that we look in the mirror and say “What were you thinking, dummy roughly 1,000 times a year. Sometimes, for no reason. But other times, it’s totally warranted. Like anything from today’s list of Most Common Reasons We Call Ourselves an Idiot.
- We forgot to “clear history” on the family computer.
- We went all-in on crypto.
- We offered to buy the bar a round before checking for Johnny Depp.
- We stopped to talk to that person with a clipboard outside the grocery store.
- We went down a waterslide in the swimsuit with the broken waistband.
- We got those giant holes in our ears.
- We flew Spirit.