Some drunk fool in Colorado stole a cop car . . . and then actually responded to a call. Fortunately, people knew something didn’t smell right (other than his breath) thanks to today’s list of Top Ways to Tell a Cop Isn’t Really a Cop.
- His mustache only takes up half of his face.
- Her car has sirens. But she makes the “woo-woo” sound herself.
- When you offer him a donut, he says “No way. Too many carbs.”
- He takes off his clothes at bachelorette parties.
- The side of her car says “To Protect and to Perve.”
- You can actually see his eyes through his sunglasses.
- His catchphrase is “Go ahead, make my risotto.”