26% of us admit to forgetting gifts for Father’s Day. Which is a shame not only because of all the things Dad did for us, but also all that he TAUGHT us. See what we mean with today’s list of Things We Learned from Dad.
- You don’t always have to close the door to use the bathroom.
- Pass interference is so DANG OBVIOUS!
- Shorts can never have enough pockets.
- It takes four months for exercise equipment to become a place to hang clothes.
- Old license plates are art.
- If “Field of Dreams” doesn’t make you sob, you’re a cyborg.
- Just because golf stories are never interesting shouldn’t stop you from telling them.
- Want to kill time? Go into the garage and cut random pieces of wood.