A new survey shows just how much parents loved playing outside when they were young. Their kids? Not so much. Find out if your kid belongs to this nature-deprived generation with today’s list of the . . . Top 5 Signs Your Kid Needs to Spend More Time Outdoors.
- When you read him “Goodnight Moon” he says, “What’s a ‘moon’?”
- He thinks the Grand Canyon is something you order at Denny’s.
- Her reaction to a pinecone? “What kind of dog poops like that?!”
- His favorite place to visit in the Metaverse is “The Woods.”
- She thinks the living room window is just a big TV tuned to a show where not much happens.
- When you show him an apple tree, he goes, “Computers grow on trees?!”
- The only time she ever felt the wind was from Pap Pap on chili night.