There’s been debate for years about drinking pickle juice and now science is on its side.
The next time you gnosh on pickles, go ahead and drink the juice. There are actually several health benefits to the brine! Here are a few:
- It’s a source of probiotics
- It’s a source of electrolytes, so you can drink it in place of sports drinks
- The vinegar in the brine helps regulate blood sugar… but only in small amounts
- It makes a great hangover cure
- It helps relieve muscle cramps
- It support weight loss