According to trendwatchers, Y2K fashion is back in style. But that era was about so much more than Ed Hardy, tiny purses, and low-rise jeans. See what we mean with today’s list of Signs You’re Way Too into the Early 2000s.
- Your second form of I.D. is a Blockbuster card.
- You asked your barber for “Justin Timberlake ramen hair.”
- You still consider Lindsay Lohan a movie star.
- You play “Wordle” on a Nintendo DS.
- You’re boycotting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame until it inducts the Jonas Brothers.
- You’re waiting for “Top Gun Maverick” to come out on DVD.
- Whenever Bryan Cranston pops up in something, you say “Hey, it’s the ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ dad!”
- You don’t recognize Miley Cyrus without the wig.
- You still think Johnny Depp is a normal, down-to-earth guy.