A list of “unwritten guy rules” is trending on Reddit. So, in the name of equal rights, it’s only natural we balance it out with today’s list of Unwritten Women Rules.
- There’s no such thing as too many pillows.
- The closer your friend, the louder you greet her by yelling the b-word.
- Only share relationship issues with friends when reclining next to each other with fruit slices over your eyes.
- Whenever you fantasize about a guy, imagine him with long hair on a horse.
- Key rings must have at least three things that aren’t keys dangling from it.
- If a friend looks good in an outfit, say “Cuuuuute.” If a friend looks bad in an outfit, say “Cute.”
- The point of a book club is to talk about the woman who didn’t make it to the book club.