The hottest trend with retirees . . . other than dying . . . is moving onto cruise ships. Sound crazy? We disagree. Find out why with today’s list of the Great Things about Living on a Cruise Ship.
- Around your 37th bout with norovirus, you develop a slight resistance.
- Duh. Chicks dig shuffleboard!
- You spend all day whale watching. And that’s just at the pool.
- You get to visit Mexican resorts and dodge cartel crossfire.
- Unlike your apartment building, when you vomit over the railing nobody suspects you’re drunk.
- Crab legs NEVER get old.
- According to a certain TV show, you’ll find love. But then, according to a certain movie, you’ll hit an iceberg and die.