Some people use an alarm to get out of bed in the morning. Others motivate themselves to by simply using the power of positive thinking. In other words, by lying to themselves. See what we mean with today’s list of the Lies We Tell Ourselves to Get Out of Bed Every Morning.
- Today will be completely different than every other day of my life.
- If I don’t go to work today, everyone will totally notice.
- If I leave the house early, I can hit the gym before work.
- The kids will be soooo excited if I walk them to school.
- If I just get out of bed, the room will stop spinning.