If you can’t be with your mom on Mother’s Day, don’t forget to reach out!
Being thoughtful and letting her know she’s appreciated can be as simple as texting. Here are some sweet things to say to your mama in a text:
- “Thinking of you today, and every day.”
- “Thank you so much for loving me unconditionally.”
- “Just reflecting on how happy I am that you’re in my life.”
- “I see so much of myself in you.”
- “You did a really good job.”
- Send some throwback photos.
- Text a poem
- “Everything I am, I am because of you. Thank you for your encouragement, love, and support.”
- “Thank you for being the best example of the person I want to someday be.”