The average person discovers their favorite candy at age 11. But what exactly is a good piece of candy? We have the answer thanks to today’s list of the Things That Make the Perfect Piece of Candy.
- It masks the stench of booze.
- It contains enough sugar to put a diabetic into a coma.
- It’s located in the section of the store labeled “Edibles.”
- It keeps its flavor more than three seconds. (Sorry, Bazooka Joe.)
- It comes in a dispenser featuring a beloved cartoon character’s decapitated head.
- It’s NOT a Peep