A Texas middle school teacher resigned after using sanitizer to set a student’s hands on fire as part of a science experiment. So, add “Hey mom, I’m covered in third degree burns” to today’s list of Things You Never Want to Hear Your Kid Say When They Get Home from School.
- The bus driver smelled like daddy on bowling night.
- Guess who I went all “Will Smith” on at recess?
- My teacher says she loves me so much I get to stay in 5th grade next year!
- I said I would watch the class snake over spring break and . . . oh, no. Where is he?
- The dad of the kid I like to bully is outside. And his friend looks just like The Rock!
- Ha! My report card spells “F-F-F-D-D-D-F
- I have a science fair project due tomorrow. And my teacher says it can’t be that volcano thing.
- Look what Timmy drew on my arm using just a needle!