The average person spends $221 a year to make their home smell better, and it’s usually on candles. But there are cheaper to Make Your House Smell Better without Candles. Here are a few of them:
- Get rid of the bodies in your basement
- Leave out bowls of potpourri. Just don’t mistake them for veggie chips.
- Crack the windows on those rare days your neighbor ISN’T brewing meth.
- Duh. Take a shower for once.
- Blast your shag carpeting with Axe Body Spray. (Applicable to D-bags only.)
- Stop inviting old people over.
- Hang one of those pine trees that Uber drivers use to mask the stench of vomit.
- Just rub Vicks under your nostrils and continue living like a pig.