High gas prices are behind a surge in e-scooter sales. Although, some people should probably opt for a RASCAL scooter. Especially if they recognize anything on today’s list of the . . . Top 5 Signs You’re Too Old for an E-Scooter.
- When you buy it, the cashier says, “A present for your grandson?”
- You keep losing the chin strap to your helmet in your turkey neck.
- You install a blinker just so you can leave it on while you’re driving.
- You put tennis balls on the ends of your handlebars.
- Every time you hit a pothole, you have to park, walk back, and pick up your teeth.
- All the time you save in traffic, you lose trying to step off without shattering a hip.
- It goes up to 45 miles-per-hour. Which you consider 43 miles-per-hour too fast.
- When you ride past people, they laugh. You know, like Will Smith should’ve done after that joke at the Oscars.
- The only thing that whips in the wind as you ride is your Medic-Alert bracelet.