It’s natural to want to make a good impression when you go on a first date, which is why choosing what to wear can be incredibly hard. Well, if you always find yourself stressing over your first date outfit, a new report is here to let you know what you should definitely stay away from.
According to a new study by style experts Thread:
- 38% of people won’t go on a second date with someone who wore a bad outfit to their first date.
- 41% of women would say no to a second date due to a bad outfit, compared to 34% of men.
- So, what are the worst things you could wear on a first date?
- Well, the biggest no-no is a matching tracksuit, with 31% of people saying there will be no second date if someone wears one.
- Other items you shouldn’t wear on a first date include:
- Crocs (31%)
- Clear plastic shoes (27%)
- MC Hammer trousers (27%)
- Hot pants (23%)
- Biker shorts (23%)
- Dungarees (23%)
- High-heeled trainers (22%)
- Ripped jeans (20%)
- Ugg boots (20%)