After just six games yesterday, only 1.76% of March Madness brackets remained
perfect. Find out why you’re one of the many people who already know they wasted $20 entering their office pool with today’s list of the Reasons Your March Madness Bracket Is Already Busted.
- Duh. You based your picks on mascots instead of uniform color. Idiot.
- If you were good at choosing colleges, you wouldn’t be where you are now.
- The only thing you’re good at picking is lint from your navel.
- You meant to copy Dick Vitale’s bracket. Somehow you copied Dick Van Dyke’s.
- You think Gonzaga is an Italian dessert.
- Look around, chief. Failure is kind of your thing.