A survey finds that one in three kids were happier during pandemic lockdowns, which, if you think about it, isn’t as crazy as it sounds. Especially after considering today’s list of the Things We Miss About COVID Lockdowns.
- The layer of dust that formed on our stack of pants.
- Finally cleaning all that stuff lying around the house that we had neglected for years. Like, our kids.
- The sense of achievement that came from finishing the entire season of “Tiger King” in one sitting.
- Guilt-free Monday afternoon binge-drinking.
- The Lysol buzz we got from spraying down our groceries.
- The thrill of heading to work under the cover of night to steal toilet paper.