Little Known “Facts” About Abraham Lincoln
- It’s President’s Day. In honor of the biggest, baddest, boldest president of them all, check out today’s list of Little Known Facts About Abraham Lincoln.
- Beneath that giant hat he kept a tap-dancing monkey named “Spunkles.”
- Every movie about his life ends with a bang.
- He’s distant cousins with Tom Hanks. Unfortunately, that also means he’s related to Chet Hanks.
- He suffered from chronic constipation. Thus, the irony of Lincoln Logs.
- Had he known his face would be everywhere, he would’ve bailed on the whole “Amish Jeff Goldblum” look.