It’s Disney’s busy season, and welcome to it. If you’re going to take a trip to the Magic Kingdom, expect colorful characters, exotic surroundings, thrills, adventure, and lines…lots of lines. This past weekend, six of the Florida park’s attractions featured lines that were over 100 minutes each…and, when combined, totaled over 13-and-a-half hours of wait time.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure – 105 minutes
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – 110 minutes
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – 130 minutes
- Slinky Dog Dash – 140 minutes
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – 155 minutes
- Avatar Flight of Passage – 175 minutes
In some instances, guests who’d purchases Lightning Lane passes actually jumped into the regular line because they said it was moving faster.