A new study finds that good-looking people have better immune systems. But hey, cosmetically-challenged people: Don’t let that get you down. Instead, focus on today’s list of the Great Things About Being Ugly.
- You have TWO reasons to wear an N-95 mask.
- Whatever the caricature artist on the boardwalk comes up with is actually an improvement.
- You get TONS of compliments about your personality.
- You never forget how much your parents care about you since people always say you have a face only a mother could love.
- All you need for a terrifying Halloween costume are neck bolts.
- Blind dates feel so bad for gagging when they first see you that they always pay for dinner.