While age is just a number, and plenty of people look much younger than they actually are, there are some things that will just make you feel old no matter how hard you try and fight it. Well, now folks are sharing just what those things are.
Someone on Reddit posed the question, “What is a clear sign of you getting older?,” and folks were happy to chime in.
- “When the checkout girl at the local drug mart gave me a discount and I asked why the discount and she said seniors discount. I was maybe 57 at the time.”
- “When I watched professional sports and all the players looked like CHILDREN! Baseball, football, tennis to etc.”
- “When you’ve seen multiple decades of fashion trends come back into play with the ‘young crowd’.”
- “As I approach my 60s, my friend and family pool is getting smaller as they start to pass on. Spend more time reminiscing about the past then looking to the future.”
- “I used to sneak out of home to go to parties. Now I sneak out of parties to go home.”
- “Making noises when sitting up and down.”
- “Hair growing in places where hair shouldn’t be.”
- “I don’t care about how i look without makeup anymore.”
- “Valuing your sleep and at least trying to follow a decent sleep schedule.”
- “I sneezed the other week and threw my back out.”