Reasons 2022 Is Already an Awesome Year

11% of Americans say 2022 is going great so far.  Which raises the question:  Why don’t the remaining 89% think the same?  Especially after considering everything on today’s list of theReasons 2022 Is Already an Awesome Year.

  • The days of slutty M&M characters are over.
  • Sure, we lost Betty White.  But we found out Neil Young’s still alive.
  • Empty grocery shelves make great spots for an in-store nap.
  • If Pete Davidson can get some action, anyone can.
  • Wordle has given us a creative new way to ignore our family.
  • There’s a shot, however slim, that Oprah may be on the Supreme Court.