1. Remind yourself about your “Why.” Think about why you’re doing this.
2. Teach yourself to self-talk more optimistically and positively when you’re striving toward your long-term goals.
3. Consider other options to tackle the challenge and try one or more.
4. Take a deeper dive. Seek additional information, a new tool, or skill. Involve your teammates or create a team to collaborate with.
5. Look for some humor in the challenge. Have fun.
6. Ask for help or support when you need it to get back up or remind you to keep going when you fall.
7. Sometimes it can be helpful to temporarily walk away to get some distance, and then return to the task with renewed energy, stamina, and perspective.