A survey finds that things most people can’t get enough of include sunshine, fun, and cuddles. As for what we DON’T want any more of? Check out today’s list of Things We’re Sick Of.
- Podcasts. There’s a reason you never made it in radio: you have nothing to say.
- Emotional support pets. If you have to cuddle with an iguana to fly from Dallas to Sacramento, just don’t fly.
- Fitness trackers. We already have something that berates us for not getting off the couch called a “spouse.”
- Intimate details about Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s marriage. Spend less time telling us how you let each other screw around, and more time DOING it!
- Tributes to Betty White. You realize she can’t hear you, right?
- Comic book movies where the villain tells the superhero how much they’re “alike.” By now Batman should just say, “I know, Joker. Because you pointed this out in the previous twelve movies.”
- Lists. They’re just a way to present a bunch of lame observations. Oh, wait . . .