The 2021 holiday season is still stuck in the COVID era, but how is it affecting how we spend? Not really.
Here are the stats!
- 90-percent plan on celebrating one of the winter holidays.
- We’ll spend $998 shopping for a holiday.
- $648 will be spent on family, friends, and co-workers.
- Food and decorations will run about $231.
- 57-percent will shop online for holiday goodies.
What do we want for gifts?
- 56-percent say “gift card, please!”
- 47-percent want clothing and accessories.
- 26-percent would like to find books and other media under their tree.
The top toys this year haven’t changed over the last few years. They are: Legos, Barbie, Trucks, and dolls.