Here are some ways to re-use them post brew:
* Protect house plants from fungal disease by re-brewing a used tea bag and using the weak tea (cooled) to water your plants.
* Neutralize odors naturally. Spread dried tea leaves in stinky spots like the cat litter box or in the bottom of your garbage bags.
* De-grease pots and pans. Soak hard-to-clean dishes in water with a used tea bag tossed in. The tea will help break up grease.
* Add them to your bath. The antioxidants in tea are good for your skin and the gentle scent will add some aromatherapy to your soak.
* Take the sting out of insect bites and sunburns. Using a cool compress will reduce pain and inflammation of the affected areas.
* Depuff tired eyes. Place cool tea bags over your eyes, cucumber style. According to Chasing Green, the tannins in the tea leaves may reduce bags and dark circles.