It’s been quite the year to say the least, and BuzzFeed has come up with a list called, quote, “Things You Definitely Forgot Happened In 2021 That Will Completely Distort Your Sense of Time and Reality”.
The thing is . . . they included things that NO ONE has forgotten about . . . like KIM and YE’s divorce, and JENNIFER LOPEZ and BEN AFFLECK Take 2. BUT there might be a few things you forgot actually happened THIS year. Such as . . .
- When everyone was obsessed with “Bridgerton”.
- That meme of BERNIE SANDERS from BIDEN’s Inauguration . . . you know, looking bored with his mittens.
- The “Framing Britney Spears” documentary that came out and helped empower the #FreeBritney movement.
- MEGHAN MARKLE and PRINCE HARRY’s “bombshell” interview with OPRAH.
- BOWEN YANG as the iceberg that sank the Titanic on “Saturday Night Live”.
- The “Friends” reunion that finally happened after a ton of rescheduling.
- DOLLY PARTON recreating her 1978 Playboy cover.
- The whole drama over who will host “Jeopardy!” and replace ALEX TREBEK.
- Celebrities revealing how much they do . . . or don’t . . . bathe.
- Steve from “Blues Clues” returning to tell us he never forgot us.
(See more at BuzzFeed.com.)