The number of Americans making New Year’s resolutions is down, and it’s mostly because they’re way too ambitious. So if you want a fresh start in 2022, aim lower with anything from today’s list of Realistic New Year’s Resolutions.
- Spend more time with family . . . guy. That show is hilarious!
- Spend less time on social media . . . liking other people’s content. TikTok is YOUR place to shine!
- Eat healthier . . . portions of cookie dough.
- Exercise . . . your right to vote on “The Voice”.
- Cut down on alcohol . . . RUBBING alcohol.
- Save money . . . by kicking your worthless kids out of the house.
- Travel more . . . on “Minecraft”. There’s a whole world out there waiting for your nerd butt to explore.