A study finds that Americans begin to wear down from their holiday festivities (AKA: partying) right about now. Find out if you’re one of them with today’s list of the Signs You Need to Take a Break from Holiday Partying.
- The gift from your Secret Santa? A new liver.
- Your favorite carol is “Jingle BLLLAARRRGHHH”.
- Your office Christmas party starts in the conference room. And ends with you in a ditch in Tijuana.
- You just got busted for sledding under the influence.
- Rudolph sings a song about YOUR giant red nose.
- The kids made you a gingerbread rehab.
- When you tell Santa what you want for Christmas, your breath makes his eyes water.
- On Christmas morning, the kids wake up to find YOU under the tree.