Do you find yourself constantly yawning, with just an overall lack of energy? Well, you are certainly not alone.
According to a new Monster Energy survey:
- Three in five Americans say they are more exhausted than they’ve ever been in their entire lives.
- 59% say they feel disjointed and unfocused.
- 55% say no amount of rest can solve the issue and help them feel focused during the day.
- Not surprising, 56% say poor sleep scheduling is the most common cause of their lack of energy.
- Other causes include:
- Long work hours (53%)
- Staying inside too much during lockdowns (52%)
- Too much screen time (46%)
- Lack of routine in their lives (41%)
- 59% blame spending too much time at home since 2020 for zapping their energy.
- 34% say that since they’ve been working from home, activities that used to keep their energy up aren’t possible.
- 69% say working from home has messed with their sleep schedule.