A poll finds that millennials have fonder Christmas memories they make as adults than children. Which sounds odd, but will make a lot more sense after you check out today’s list of the Reasons Christmas is Better When You’re Older.
- Under mistletoe, your grandkids HAVE to kiss you on the lips.
- Back pain pills go great with eggnog.
- You enjoy a candy cane more when you walk with a real one.
- The extra light from the Christmas tree makes it easier to read John Grisham.
- If you get run over by a reindeer, the kids have a great song to play at the funeral.
- Your giant nativity scene means there’s less lawn to yell at kids to get off of.
- Four words: pumpkin spice denture cream.
- Thanks to the clip-on antlers, your beige Buick looks even more like a reindeer.
- The smell of a real Christmas tree neutralizes your nursing home’s stench of death.