A survey finds that the most popular place parents hide Christmas presents is the bedroom closet. Which is also the FIRST place that kids look. Let’s end this holiday game of cat-and-mouse once and for all with today’s list of the Top Ways to Keep Your Kids’ Christmas Present Hidden.
- Bury it under vegetables. Trust me, your kid won’t go near it.
- Put it in a fancy vase and claim it’s Nana’s ashes.
- Store it in the same apartment that keeps your boyfriend hidden from your husband.
- Put it behind that fake rock for your house key . . . that everyone knows is a fake rock for your house key.
- Continue hiding it in your bedroom closet. But lower your kid’s Ritalin dosage so he’s too unfocused to hunt for it.
- Just give your kid the Christmas present she deserves: nothing. Problem solved.