Google isn’t just our go-to for Thanksgiving preparations. It’s also our key to Thanksgiving SURVIVAL. So, if you’re online tomorrow, don’t be surprised if you see anything trending from today’s list of the Top Thanksgiving Day Google Searches.
- Is it rude to unbutton my pants BEFORE I eat?
- What time do the Detroit Lions lose?
- Why does grandma’s house always smell like mustard?
- Is it okay to eat Jell-O salad that moves on its own?
- Does bringing an opened bag of Doritos count as a side dish?
- What is “Macy’s”?
- Am I in hell?